· 952583 Japanese DBCS characters are corrupted when you reply to a message or forward a message in an Exchange Server 2007 SP1, Exchange Server 2010, or Exchange Server 2010 SP1 environment
· 931742 You cannot configure Integrated Windows (NTLM) authentication on a Send connector in Exchange 2007
· 2498066 "Insufficient system resources exist to complete the requested service" error message when you try to extend database files in an Exchange Server 2007 environment
· 940726 Outlook 2007 security warning: "The name of the security certificate is invalid or does not match the name of the site"
· 945552 Error message when you try to connect to a POP3 mailbox on Exchange Server 2007: "There was a problem logging onto your mail server"
· 2667844 User cannot view free/busy information for a remote user in a hybrid deployment of on-premises Exchange Server and Exchange Online in Office 365
· 2173280 [SDP 3][40ab9e58-5535-4839-abf5-98215467e1e5] Microsoft Exchange Server 2007 and Exchange Server 2010 Diagnostic
· 2639610 [SDP 3][bf94612c-8d65-4848-8f2c-4527635a03f9] Microsoft Office 365 Connectivity Analyzer Diagnostic
· 2416120 [SDP 3][677ecf15-666d-417b-ba88-5508a3099d78] Exchange Server 2007 and Exchange Server 2010 Performance Counter Diagnostic
· 2439370 [SDP 3][A51D3710-07DA-400D-B4B3-380A8CC9B18E] Exchange Server 2007 and Exchange Server 2010 High Item-Count Mailbox Diagnostic
· 2678030 Information about the Calendar Checking Tool for Outlook (CalCheck)
· 2620052 A user cannot access a mailbox by using Outlook Web App in a dedicated Business Productivity Online Suite environment
· 2617514 Old spelling rules on the Brazilian Portuguese dictionary in OWA in an Exchange Server 2007 SP3 environment