PST Capture tool that allows you to hunt down PST files on client computers across your network. After it finds PST files on users’ computers, the tool consolidates the PST files to a central location, and then easily injects PST data to primary or archive mailboxes on your on-premises Exchange Servers or Exchange Online.
PST Capture Architecture
PST Capture is comprised of the following components:
- PST Capture Central Service At the heart of PST Capture is the PST Capture Central Service. The Central Service maintains the list of all PST files found in your organization and manages the data as it’s moved to the Exchange servers or Exchange Online.
- PST Capture Agent Discovery of the PST files is performed by PST Capture agents that are installed on computers in your organization. The agents also send the PST files they find to the host computer when an import operation is started on the PST Capture Console.
- PST Capture Console The PST Capture Console is the interface you use to configure PST searches, specify the target mailboxes for PST files, and track the status of PST import operations and reports. You can also use the console to import PST files stored on network attached storage (NAS) devices, on which you can’t install PST agents.
What’s new in PST Capture 2.0?
PST Capture 2.0 includes the following improvements:
- Support for Microsoft Exchange Server 2013
- Updated profile generation code to use Outlook Anywhere (RPC over HTTP).
- Fixed Exchange Online import failure issue when PST Capture is not installed on an Exchange server.
- Removed User Interface limit of 1,000 users when performing an import to Exchange Online.
- General performance improvements
For download Click here