As my old post for configure "Exchange 2013 – Database Availability Group" in continue to moving further i will explain how we can add database on Database Availability Group, steps are following:
Add a mailbox database copy
1. In Exchange 2013 ECP click on “Servers” and click on “databases”
2. Click to select database you want to add for and click “more”
3. Click on “Add database copy”
3. Click on “Browse” and click on the server you would like to add and click “Ok”
4. Click on “Save” and wait for seeding to complete.
5. Click on “Close” and repeat for all database, once you complete you can see all database under DAG
We can also use PowerShell for adding Exchange Database on DAG
On each mailbox database we now need to add a copy to another server for
having the redundancy.
Specify a mailbox server that at the moments doesn’t hold a copy of the database and
add it by running the following commands.
Add-MailboxDatabaseCopy –Identity DB01 –MailboxServer MX15
Add-MailboxDatabaseCopy –Identity DB02 –MailboxServer MX15
Add-MailboxDatabaseCopy –Identity DB03 –MailboxServer MX15-2
Hope this post will help you to configure DAG on Exchange 2013 environment.