- Open “Internet Explorer”
- Brows to “https://MX15.tech.com/ecp?ExchClientVer=15 (where MX15 is CAS/Mailbox server of 2013)
- Log on with Exchange administrative account
- Click in “Server”
- Click on “Database Availability Group”
- Click on “new database availability group” and enter the name, witness server directory and click “save”
- Click on “add or remove mailbox server to or from this DAG”
- Click on the “Plus” sign and select the server you wish to add to the DAG.
- Click on “Ok”
- Click on “Save”
Note: The witness server must have the Exchange trusted subsystem in the local administrator group
Repeat for all DAG members if you have more.
Add a mailbox database copy
- In Exchange 2013 ECP click on “Servers” and click on “databases”
- Click to select database you want to add for and click “more”
- Click on “Add database copy”
- Click on “Browse” and click on the server you would like to add and click “Ok”
- Click on “Save” and wait for seeding to complete.
- Click on “Close” and repeat for all database, once you complete you can see all database under DAG